Brett T. Summey, Jr., M.D.
- Undergraduate-University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2000
- Medical School-East Tennessee State University, 2004
- Internship-Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, 2005
- Residency Training-Drexel University, 2008
- Dermatopathology Fellowship-Drexel University, 2009
- American Board of Pathology and Dermatology (Dermatopathology), 2009
- American Board of Dermatology, 2008
- North Carolina Medical Board, 2009
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatopathology
- International Society of Dermatopathology
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Rheumatic Skin Diseases
- Pathophysiology and Treatment of Pruritus
- Cutaneous Oncology
- Ronald J. Stanley, M.D.
- Stan Whittaker, M.D.
- Aaron A. Westphal, M.D.
- Brittain H. Tulbert, M.D.
- Katherine C. Caggiano, MS, PA-C
- Carol C. Marks, PA-C