Stan Whittaker, M.D.
- Undergraduate- Furman University, 1991
- Medical School- University of Florida, 1996
- Internship- Bowman Gray/Baptist Hospital of Winston-Salem, 1997
- Dermatology Residency Training- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, 2000
- American Board of Dermatology, 2000
- North Carolina Medical Board, 2000
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Treatment of pigmented lesions/melanoma
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Laser treatment of vascular lesions
- Treatment of psoriasis with biologic therapies
- Non-melanoma skin cancers; treatment and prevention
- Ronald J. Stanley, M.D.
- Aaron A. Westphal, M.D.
- Brett T. Summey, Jr., M.D.
- Brittain H. Tulbert, M.D.
- Katherine C. Caggiano, MS, PA-C
- Carol C. Marks, PA-C